Driven to Succeed
We are driven to produce the best bottom line for our homeowners.
This requires that we stay informed of economic trends, marketing opportunities, pricing strategies and the competitive landscape. Through this research and continuing investment in and commitment to marketing initiatives and website development, we are better equipped to position and promote your home for optimal performance.
- The Surf or Sound Realty brand is premier and all of our marketing communicates a high-end, family-centered experience that makes our homeowners proud to say their home is part of our brand.
- We invest our marketing dollars in what works. In response to the way today’s guests research and book their vacations, we continuously direct our investment to best enable our guests to find us and ultimately book your home by balancing a robust mix of print and online advertising, search marketing, direct mail, email, social media marketing and community involvement.
- Our website is the best on Hatteras Island. We have heavily invested in a highly-customized, user-friendly website with many advanced features that enable guests to easily find your home, share it with the group, book it, confirm it and brag about it. The results are clear as our rental performance shows.
- Our drive to succeed requires the collection and comprehensive analysis of market data to identify industry trends and challenges that can affect your rental performance. This research and tracking enables us to keep you up to date on market conditions so that you can make informed decisions about your home.
- We make carefully calculated annual rate recommendations on a home by home basis. We also continuously monitor rental performance on each home throughout the year to maintain the home’s competitive position in the market in order to maximize your rental income. We do not rely on broad-based algorithms in property management software to make automated rate recommendations for our entire inventory of homes.
We have a proven and consistent track record of providing unsurpassed rental performance year after year.
- For the past 8 years, we have led the island in average weeks per home.
- For the past 12 years, we exceeded an average of 25 weeks per home,
- and for the past 5 years, we surpassed 28 average weeks per home.
- For the past 8 years, we have led the island for sold-out weeks each year.
Contact Sherry Schwentker at 1-800-237-1138 ext. 106 or email@example.com for a no-obligation rental analysis of your home today.